|Aircraft Role|| Fighter (Zero)|
|Variants|| ADFX-02 Morgan|
|Operators|| Principality of Belka (non-combat)|
Osean Federation (airshow)
|Manufacturers||South Belka Munitions Factory|
|Appearances|| Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War|
Ace Combat Infinity
The ADFX-01 Morgan (ADFX-01 モルガン ADFX - 01 Morugan) is an original aircraft introduced in Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War.
The ADFX-01 was a fighter aircraft developed in the early 1980s by the South Belka Munitions Factory as a platform for next-generation jet weapon systems. It was intended to surpass any mass production fighter in performance. The ADFX-01 had a twin in the form of the ADFX-02, which shared its Sukhoi-like body design and its edge over convention jets; however, the 01 unit lacked the 02 unit's reinforced airframe and ability to carry multiple weapons simultaneously.
In the Infinity timeline, the ADFX-01 was developed under unknown circumstances by an unidentified manufacturer.
The ADFX-01 is a very agile aircraft, with high statistics in speed and mobility. Its weapon payloads, as well as being able to carry the Tactical Laser System and Multi-Purpose Burst Missiles, lead to an almost-maximum rating for air-to-air and air-to-ground performance. It also boasts a large amount of defense, but the Morgan's weak spot is in its stability. While listed as a fighter in Ace Combat Zero, it is more accurately classified as a multirole with its mixed capabilities and special weapons.
Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan WarEdit
- Developed from an experimental aircraft of the South Belka National Weapons Plant, this all-weather multi-purpose aircraft's attack and defensive capabilities far exceed that of any other fighter.
- The ADFX-01's construction never deployed in battle by Belka, nor was it one of the technologies stolen by A World With No Boundaries. The plane was later found and confiscated by the former Allied Forces, becoming property of the Osean Federation for the next fifteen years.
- Speed: Mid-High
- Air-to-Air: High
- Air-to-Ground: High
- Mobility: Mid-High
- Stability: Medium
- Defense: Mid-High
- Standard: Light red, codenamed "Coppertone"
- Mercenary: Multi-tone blue camouflage pattern, codenamed "Luft-T3"
- Soldier: Black, codenamed "Sperber"
- Knight: Reflective gold
- Special: Chrome black
- Wingman: Larry Foulke livery; ghost white body with a red right wing
- According to Aces At War: A History, the Morgan utilizes a GiL30mm cannon.
- The dashboard design of the ADFX-01 was later adapted by the ASF-X Shinden II from Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. Ironically enough, both aircraft were later featured in Infinity.