The ADFX-01 Morgan (ADFX-01 モルガン ADFX - 01 Morugan) is an original fighter aircraft introduced in Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War.
Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan WarEdit
- "Developed from an experimental aircraft of the South Belka National Munitions Plant, this all weather multi-purpose aircraft's attack and defensive capabilities far exceed those of normal aircraft."
- ―In-game description
The ADFX-01 differs from the ADFX-02 because the ADFX-02 is stronger than the ADFX-01. The player can not use the ADFX-02.
It can be unlocked by finishing Campaign mode thrice with all three ace styles (Mercenary, Soldier and Knight.)
The Morgan, in terms of performance, is one of the most effective aircraft in Ace Combat Zero. Its large engines allow it to achieve speeds exceeding Mach 2 in a few seconds, while the aircraft's large build provides high defense.
The ADFX-01 has six available paint schemes. Some colors have been given official names by the "ACES AT WAR: A History" artbook.
- Standard: "Coppertone"-type light red. Shared with the ADF-01 FALKEN.
- Mercenary: "Luft-T3" lightning/navy blue camouflage.
- Soldier: "Sperber" black.
- Knight: Deep gold.
- Special: Chrome black.
- Wingman: Ghost white with blood red right wing.
- The Morgan's machine gun is one of the most silent in the entire game.
- Ace Combat Zero is the the Apperance the Morgan makes in the entire series.