|Ace Combat Advance|
|Release Date(s)|| February 22, 2005 (NA)|
June 9, 2006 (EU)
|Ratings|| ESRB: E|
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Advance|
- See main article: Ace Combat: Advance mission list
- See main article: List of aircraft in Ace Combat: Advance
In the year 2032, globalization has blurred the borders between countries, and multinational corporations have become worldwide economic superpowers. General Resource LTD, one of these superpowers, uses state of the art military equipment and their Air Strike Force (ASF) to destroy anybody who could potentially pose a threat to their superiority.
A new international military is created to fight back, spearheaded by an elite fighter squadron called the United Air Defense (UAD). As the newest pilot called "Ace", you must help your squadron destroy the ASF and bring General Resources Ltd. to their knees.
- Ace Combat Advance is the only Ace Combat game not released in Japan.
- You technically have infinite health and ammo because all you have to do is call "Mother" and it resupplies your ammo and health, you can do this as many times as needed.
- The aircraft list is completely made up of fictional aircraft, though each aircraft is based on a real-world version, i.e.: "F-H Hunter II" is an F-22 and "F-A Stealth Fighter" is based on F-117
|Ace Combat series|
|Arcade||Air Combat - Air Combat 22|
|Console||Air Combat - Ace Combat 2 - 3: Electrosphere - 04: Shattered Skies - 5: The Unsung War - Zero: The Belkan War - 6: Fires of Liberation - Assault Horizon - Infinity|
|Handheld||Advance - X: Skies of Deception - Xi: Skies of Incursion - Joint Assault - Assault Horizon Legacy - Northern Wings|