|Operators|| Coup d'état forces (AC)|
Usean Rebel Forces
Federal Erusian Air Force
Yuktobanian Air Force
Belkan Air Force
A World With No Boundaries
Leasath Air Force
Golden Axe Plan Private Army
United States Air Force
United Nations Forces
|Aces/Squadrons|| Vulkan (Vulcan) (AWWNB)|
Felsen (Rock) (AWWNB)
|Appearances|| Air Combat|
Ace Combat 2
Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War
Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception
Ace Combat: Joint Assault
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Ace Combat Infinity
- "Negative contact, nothing on my radar."
- ― Allied pilot in AC04
The B-2A Spirit is one of the most popular bombers used by armed forces in the series, the other being the B-1B Lancer.
Air Combat 22Edit
In Air Combat 22, the B-2A appears as an enemy aircraft.
Ace Combat 04: Shattered SkiesEdit
In Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies, the B-2A is an stealth bomber used by the Federal Erusian Air Force. In mission 8 ("Shattered Skies"), a squadron of Spirits is dispatched to level the ISAF rocket launch facility in the Comona Islands in the second half of the mission. The bombers are able to disguise their radar signature, albet for limited periods of time before being forced to reveal their position again.
During the Circum-Pacific War in 2010, B-2A Spirits were used by the Yuktobanian Air Force to launch Cruise Missiles at the Mass Driver during their attack on Basset Space Center during their attempt to stop the SSTO Space Module from taking off from the mass driver to join with the Arkbird, the Spirits failed and were shot down and their cruise missiles destroyed.
Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan WarEdit
Two TGT marked B-2As appear in Operation: Cannibal during the attack of the industrial city of Hoffnung in Belkan territory. Another Two B-2As appear during the attack on the Heavy Command Cruiser XB-0 Hresvelgr.
Ace Combat: Joint AssaultEdit
Assault Horizon universeEdit
In Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, the B-2A Spirit is used in the main campaign by NATO's Task Force 108. Alongside the B-1B Lancer, it is one of the two only bombers usable in mission 11, "Launch". Both aircraft have very similar statistics. Like the Lancer, it carries MUGBs and GPBs as its main weapons; however the B-2 carries less ammunition for either weapon, therefore it has maximum defense. The Spirit, like its counterpart, is completely defenseless outside flares against direct air attacks. In multiplayer, the B-2A is a playable aircraft in Capital Conquest. Once the enemy HQ's health reaches a certain point, a particular player will be granted the chance to respawn piloting a Spirit, and must use it to engage in an ASM bombing run.
Ace Combat InfinityEdit
Ace Combat InfinityEdit
- "A stealthy strategic bomber that is able to penetrate enemy territory without being detected by radar and can carry out large-scale bombing raids. A flying wing aircraft, it has no tail, which makes it more difficult for radar to detect. Its maneuvering performance has been exchanged for increased stealth performance, so it can penetrate radar nets more safely. The number of manufactured aircraft is extremely low, so each individual aircraft is given a unique name comprised of the nickname "Spirit" and the name of a geographic territory."
- ― Hangar
Please note that each consecutive aircraft level improves on all of the aircraft's statistics, even if the letter grade doesn't change.
- Color 1: Night black with "Spirit of America" text
- Color 2: Grey digital camouflage
- The two B-2 aces in Ace Combat Zero's "The Talon of Ruin" (Felsen and Vulkan) are described in their Assault Records files as being "sent to escort the XB-0 Hresvelgr." It is surprising to see a Spirit on an air-to-air escort mission, due to the fact that Spirits can only carry ground attack ordnance. It is possible that they were being used to cover the XB-0 from SAMs or AA Guns. Another possibility is that two may have been used to draw attention away from the XB-0. A similar case is presented in another mission of the same game, Operation: Cannibal, (referred in game as The Inferno), where two regular (non-ace) B-2As are part of a Belkan stealth formation sent to destroy the Allied Forces destroying the city of Hoffnung.
- Each B-2 in service has a name starting with "Spirit" ex. the B-2 in Assault Horizon is the "Spirit of America" (it can be seen in on the B-2 skin 1 in custom paint on the bomb bay area) The "Spirit of America" and was actually the first B-2 to enter active service.
- In Ace Combat Infinity the B-2A Spirit cockpit is devoid of instrument panels, it is not know if the Department of Defense give Project Aces the rights to the cockpit details.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found