Canyon Flights in the Ace Combat seriesEdit
The player attacks an enemy radar base hidden in a ravine in Mission 07 "Suppress Radar Base!" and flies through another ravine to reach enemy headquarters in Mission 16 "Strike!". The poor graphics make it very easy to crash due to being unable to distinguish between the two walls of the canyon when making turns.
Scarface One attacking an enemy base hidden in ravines in the missions Greased Lightning, One Night Stand, and El Dorado. El Dorado also introduces targets placed in tunnels that must be attacked by firing a missile directly into the tunnel mouth.
- Mobius One egressing the Faith Park area through a series of ravines to evade attacks from Stonehenge.
- Razgriz Air Command Squadron protecting Yuktobanian resistance members and engaging Ofnir Squadron in Payavlenie Ravine.
- Galm Team infiltrating the Avalon Dam area via the canyon south of the dam in order to to reach the V-2 launch site.
Falco One flying through a canyon to avoid antiaircraft fire while destroying supply warehouses.
- Garuda Team flying through Grageo Canyon on the transport route assault with 15th FS Windhover on Ragno Fortress and surpression of the Estovakian WMD catalyst at Fort Norton.
- Antares Squadron flying Andre Olivieri 's personal 747 200B through a canyon around the old Mora jamming facility whilst evading attacks from gunboats and AH-64 Apache choppers.