All right, gentlemen, it's time to clean house!
This article or section may require a cleanup to meet Acepedia's quality standards.
Credits can be used to purchase aircraft, special weapons, and other materials in the games' Hangar. In most cases they are earned by completing missions. Games such as Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere, Ace Combat Advance, and Ace Combat: Assault Horizon do not feature a currency system, hence do not require the player to purchase new aircraft upon unlocking them; however, in the case of the third game, a points system similar to credits is featured to purchase skills sets.
Ace Combat InfinityIn Ace Combat Infinity, credits are used for the following:
- Purchasing new aircraft and parts
- Upgrading aircraft and special weapons
- Equipping parts in aircraft sets
- Changing skins, emblems and datalink effects in aircraft sets
- Retrying campaign missions (if Campaign Unlimited Sortie Ticket has not been purchased)
- Emergency repair in online co-op missions
Credits can be earned from the following:
- Payouts for completing online co-op missions and team deathmatches
- Completing campaign missions
- Completing certain challenges
- Reimbursement for post-mission payout if no further research can be done on the aircraft tree
- Random drop
- Rewards for participating in ranking events
- Daily log-in bonus