The F-117A -YUKIHO- is a special version of the F-117A Nighthawk featuring the character Yukiho Hagiwara from THE iDOLM@STER. It was featured as a downloadable aircraft skin in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation and Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, and was available as a standalone Special Aircraft in Ace Combat Infinity.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the F-117A featuring the same color scheme as Yukiho Hagiwara from THE IDOLM@STER series.
Its abilities may seem ordinary at first sight, but you may be able to unleash its strengths the more you use it."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available as a Limited-Time Drop between March 5 and April 1 of 2015 during the third IDOLM@STER Collaboration Event. It was available again as Random Drop between February 1 and Februrary 29, 2016.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms are required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research are also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form will be used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carries at the respective levels. Part slots can be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts can be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||21 / 38||21 / 38||21 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||23 / 40||23 / 40||23 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||24 / 41||24 / 41||24 / 41|
|Lv.20||25 / 42||25 / 42||25 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to these levels will unlock the respective nicknames for use at any time.
- Lv.20: Anohi No Namida
- Default: Yukiho Hagiwara livery
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- "THE IDOLMASTER, Yukiho Hagiwara Aircraft. A little on the shy side, this boasts impressive moves when trying its best. It's up to you to make this star shine!"
- ― Official description
The F-117A Nighthawk -THE iDOLM@STER: Yukiho- is a DLC aircraft available in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation. Priced at 4.99$ in XBL Marketplace and is part of Pack #03, this F-117A Nighthawk is the second aircraft in the THE iDOLM@STER aircraft series. This Nighthawk is outfitted with a light magenta design based on idol Yukiho Hagiwara, a very shy girl who wants to become a singer to leave her cowardly disposition behind.
- The Yukiho Nighthawk, performance-wise, sees a maxed out air-to-ground rating as well as a needed increase in the air-to-air rating. Ammo count sees a massive increase, too, with the QAAM and the LASM being the most noticable; compared to the original Nighthawk, with 15 QAAMs and 35 LASMs, the Yukiho Nighthawk has a massive 55 QAAMs and 81 LASMs. This makes this aircraft more potent in air-to-air battles as well as for ground-based fighting.
- There are, however, some potent weaknesses associated with this skin. Defense, mobility and speed see a decrease, making it not only slower than the original Nighthawk and the other non-DLC attacker aircraft, but also making it the slowest aircraft in the game. Also, stability sees a decrease, making it somewhat harder to perform High-G turns.
- Like the rest of the IDOLM@STER Aircraft, the Yukiho Nighthawk has a unique ability associated with it: the faster this aircraft goes, the more mobile it gets. This negates the decreased mobility, and makes it an even more potent multirole aircraft.
- Overall, despite some decreases to stats, this is superior to the original not only in terms of ammo count, but in the mobility increase as it goes faster. This also makes it a great choice for multiplayer battles, and for going for the Night Owl medal, like with the other attacker aircraft DLC.
- The aircraft's performance in Fires of Liberation is best defined as an allusion to Yukiho Hagiwara's personality: the idol is somewhat of a shy crybaby, which is reflected in the Nighthawk's statistics, while the aircraft's high speed mobility refers to Yukiho's on-stage performance.
- In Infinity, the aircraft's Lv.1 price is 765 credits. This is a reference to "765 Production", an idol talent agency in THE iDOLM@STER, as well as Namco's Goroawase number of 765. More information is available at 765.