Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the F-14A that resembles the third aircraft from a famous tactical fighter squadron. Featuring high-level enhancements made specifically for an aircraft in a unit of ace pilots, its speed performance has been further enhanced to support pilots who always flew in tight coordination with their wingmen. The original pilot was a skilled pilot, a key component of many operations, and a cheerful mood-maker when out of the cockpit. After taking a hit during an unexpected battle over a residential area, he remained at the controls of his damaged aircraft in order to avoid civilian causalities and as a result was unable to bail out in time to save himself."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was available during a Limited-Time Drop event in September 2015.
- It was later made available for 400 Special Supply tickets between January and February 2016. It was permanently added to the ticket catalogue on July 16, 2016.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||24 / 38||24 / 38||24 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||26 / 40||26 / 40||26 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||27 / 41||27 / 41||27 / 41|
|Lv.20||28 / 42||28 / 42||28 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the The Model Pilot nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Wardog Squadron livery, with Chopper's number, 008