The F-14D -AZUSA- is a special version of the F-14D Super Tomcat featuring the character Azusa Miura from THE iDOLM@STER. It was featured as a downloadable aircraft skin in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, and was available as a standalone Special Aircraft in Ace Combat Infinity.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the F-14D featuring the same color scheme as Azusa Miura from THE IDOLM@STER series.
Azusa likes to do things at her own pace, but she has a lot of distinct qualities. Take things slowly and be sure to protect her in the skies."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available as a Limited-Time Drop between March 5 and April 1 of 2015 during the third IDOLM@STER Collaboration Event. It was available again as Random Drop between February 1 and Februrary 29, 2016.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||19 / 38||19 / 38||19 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||21 / 40||21 / 40||21 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||22 / 41||22 / 41||22 / 41|
|Lv.20||23 / 42||23 / 42||23 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Koi Kokoro nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Azusa Miura livery
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- In Infinity, the aircraft's Lv.1 price is 765 credits. This is a reference to "765 Production", an idol talent agency in THE iDOLM@STER, as well as Namco's Goroawase number of 765. More information is available at 765.