|F-16F "Desert Falcon"
|Real-world origin||United States/UAE|
|AC installments||Ace Combat: Assault Horizon|
|Primary operator||United Arab Emirates Air Force|
|Secondary operators||Warwolf Squadron|
|Plane variant(s)||F-16C Fighting Falcon
F-16E Block 60
Ace Combat: Assault HorizonEdit
The F-16F is a fighter featured for the first time in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. The Japanese Assault Horizon official page's July 20 update added a new gallery featuring screenshots from the newly announced Capital Conquest multiplayer mode. Some screenshots featured the F-16F, alongside its one-seater brother the F-16C and their HUD target indicators, although the airframes themselves are off-screen.
The F-16F is a low-tier Multirole aircraft available immediately in the Campaign. While slightly slower than the F-16C, it boasts minor improvements in all other stats.
- Gun: 1x 20mm M61A1 Vulcan Cannon
- Missiles: 2x AIM-9M Sidewinder
- QAAM: AIM-9X Sidewinder (AC:AH)
- GPB: GBU-31 JDAM Guided Bomb (AC:AH)
- ECMP: AN/ALQ-101 Jamming Pod (AC:AH)
- Color 1: Grey splitter pattern with United Arab Emirates Air Force roundels .
- Color 2: Hill scheme with United States Air Force roundels.
- Color 3: Tiger stripe pattern over color 2.