We've still got some work for you, too, so don't slack off now.
This article or section is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Before the two planes take off, capture both of them in one shot. Got it?
This article or section may require more images or images of better quality.
The F-16XA, like the F-16XL and the F-16XF, features a cranked-arrow delta wing design to increase its speed and power while maintaining a moderate degree of maneuverability. It also features a lean towards ground attack whereas the F-16XF was strictly a fighter for air superiority.
The aircraft's specifications are as follows:
- Width: 10.43m
- Length: 16.51m
- Height: 5.36m
- Weight: 15772 kg
- Max Speed:
- Japanese version: 3304 km/h
- International version: 3979 km/h
- Armor: Light
The F-16XA was developed by General Resource sometime before the Usean Corporate War. During the war, the F-16XA was used by ace pilot Keith Bryan along with the F-16XF during the early stages of the war. One unit was given to Nemo along a F-15S/MT Eagle+ during his time in the GRDF, however it was eventually replaced by the newer XFA-36A Game.
Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere
How to Unlock
- Japanese version: Available for General Resource missions 1, 2, 3A, 4, 6A, 6B, 6C and 7.
- International version: Complete mission 14 with an A rank.
- Attack: Low
- Power: High
- Mobility: Low
- Stability: Low
- Defense: High
- The F-16XA's namesake is the European saker falcon.
- The F-16XA's aircraft skin was re-used as the F-16XL's skin in multiple later games, including as the Yuktobanian skin in Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War, the default skin in Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War, and an event skin in Ace Combat Infinity.