|This article or section may require a cleanup to meet Acepedia's quality standards. Please improve it in any way that you see fit, or remove this template if no cleanup is required.|
|Variants|| F-16C Fighting Falcon|
F-16C Block 60
F-2A Viper Zero
United Nations Forces
Ustio Air Force
Osean Air Defense Force
|Appearances|| Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War|
The F-16XL is a delta-wing, ground attack variant of the F-16A built by General Dynamics.
Ace Combat InfinityEdit
- "A heavily modified version of the F-16.
The main wing has been changed to a cranked-arrow delta wing and it has the largest weapon carrying capacity among the F-16 aircraft. It features improved stability in low speed ranges and its abilities as both an attacker and a bomber have also been improved. The aircraft competed with the F-15E in the Enhanced Tactical Fighter (ETF), a programme that was conducted by the United States Air force. Unfortunately, the aircraft was not adopted and is now used as a subject of flight research in research institutions."
- ― Hangar
Please note that each consecutive aircraft level improves on all of the aircraft's statistics, even if the letter grade doesn't change.
- Amsel (Blackbird) (ACZ)
- Dichter (Poet) (ACZ)
- OADF 32nd TFS Element 1 "Wizard" (OADF/ACZ)
- Biel (LAF/ACX)
- Gun: 1x 20mm M61A1 Vulcan Cannon
- Standard Missiles: AIM-9M Sidewinder
- XAGM: AGM-65G Maverick (AC5/ACZ/ACX/ACX2)
- BDSP: JP233 Anti Runway Submunitions (ACZ/ACX/ACX2)
- SAAM: AIM-7F Sparrow (ACZ/ACX/ACX2)
- ODMM: Modified AIM-120D AMRAAM's (ACX2)
Ace Combat 5/ZeroEdit
- Speed: 66
- Defense: 61
- Mobility: 52
- Stability: 64
- Air-to-Air: 34
- Air-to-Ground: 80
Ace Combat XEdit
- Speed: 69
- Air-to-Air: 66
- Air-to-Ground: 33
- Mobility: 54
- Stability: 60
- Defense: 57
- In Ace Combat Zero, the F-16XL is the only attacker that can use its BDSP separately.