|F-4G Phantom II Wild Weasel|
|Variants|| F-4E Phantom II|
|Operators|| United Nations Forces|
United States Air Force
|Appearances|| Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War|
Ace Combat Infinity
The F-4G Phantom II, also known as the F-4G "Advanced Wild Weasel", was the last of the USAF's dedicated Suppression of Enemy Air Defense (SEAD) aircraft.
The prototype F-4G first flew on December 6, 1975 and the aircraft entered service in 1978. The F-4G entered service to replace the F-105F/G "Wild Weasel" Thunderchief (which replaced the F-100F "Wild Weasel" Super Sabre). Most of the F-4Gs in service were conversions of old USAF F-4E airframes (some of which had seen service in Vietnam). The conversion involved the removal of the gun for the installation of the AN/APR-38 radar warning and homing receiver which has 52 antennas in the airframe. The main weapons of the F-4G are specialized Anti-Radiation Missiles (ARMs) for the destruction of enemy radar sites. These missiles include the AGM-45 Shrike, AGM-78 Standard ARM, and the AGM-88 HARM. The F-4G can also carry AGM-65 Mavericks and for self-defense: a pair of AIM-9 Sidewinders and an AN/ALQ-119 jamming pod. The F-4G's last hurrah was in the Gulf War of 1990-91, and the last of the type were retired in 1995 due to Pentagon budget cuts. This ended over 30 years of Phantom II service with the USAF. The F-4G was replaced by the F-16C Fighting Falcon equipped with HARMs and HARM targeting pods.
- Jack Bartlett / OADF (AC5)
- Mindripper / YAF (AC5)
- Gun: 2x GPU-5/A 30mm Gun Pods
- Standard Missile: AIM-9M Sidewinder
- LAGM: AGM-88 HARM
- Speed: 63
- Mobility: 25
- Stability: 55
- Defense: 68
- Air-to-Air: 17
- Air-to-Ground: 63
Ace Combat InfinityEdit
- "This air-to-ground attack aircraft is an improved version of the F-4E Phantom II which has been developed to carry out SEAD (Suppression of Enemy Air Defense) missions. It features the same mobility as the F-4E, but can also be equipped with air-to-ground missiles. It is known as the legendary "Wild Weasel" and has received high recognition for its performance during the Gulf War."
- ― Hangar
|Total Credit Price from Lv.0 to Lv.15||13,181,650|
|Lv.1||458||84||4||N/A ||N/A |
Upgrading this aircraft to these levels will unlock the respective nicknames for use at any time.
- Long-Range Air-to-Ground Missile AGM-88 HARM
- Unguided Bomb 1000 lb Mk.83
- 4 Target Air-to-Ground Missile AGM-65 Maverick
- F-4G "Blue Camo" Skin
- Event Skin #01
- The color scheme Blue Camo (Osean ADF ace pilot "Bartlett" in AC5) is based on the color scheme of Hellenic Air Force F-4E AUP (F-4E PI2000)
- "Aircraft of the World"
- Ace Combat series
- Global Security.org
- Fighter Planes.com
- Federation of American Scientists Military Analysis Network
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found