F-4Gs were used by both the Osean Air Defense Force and the Yuktobanian Air Force during the Circum-Pacific War. A notable pilot was the former captain of Wardog Squadron, Jack Bartlett. Another notable pilot was the Yuktobanian ace "Mindripper".
The F-4G was made available through Wernher and Noah Enterprises's Advanced Automated Aviation Plants. The United Nations Forces and its mercenary pilots were able to use these blueprints to purchase their own F-4Gs during Operation Eternal Liberation.
Ace Combat InfinityEdit
- "This air-to-ground attack aircraft is an improved version of the F-4E Phantom II which has been developed to carry out SEAD (Suppression of Enemy Air Defense) missions. It features the same mobility as the F-4E, but can also be equipped with air-to-ground missiles. It is known as the legendary "Wild Weasel" and has received high recognition for its performance during the Gulf War."
- ― Hangar
These are the minimum part slots this aircraft carries at the respective levels. More can be added by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; when an aircraft's "part slot expansion point" requirement has been met, all three categories will receive +1 part slot. Leftover points carry over to the next expansion. Keep in mind that a maximum of 7 parts can be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
Upgrading this aircraft to these levels will unlock the respective nicknames for use at any time.
- Lv.3: Wild Weasel
- Lv.10: SEAD Master
- Lv.15: YGBSM
- Lv.20: Pride of the Vanguard
- Default: Light brown body
- "Blue Camo" Skin: 2-tone blue camouflage; based on the F-4E AUP of the Hellenic Air Force; awarded to all players in May and June 2014
- Event Skin #01: 3-tone camouflage; awarded to the top 3,000 participants in the "The US Aircraft Event Returns" Ranking Tournament in January 2015