F-4Gs were used by both the Osean Air Defense Force and the Yuktobanian Air Force during the Circum-Pacific War. A notable pilot was the former captain of Wardog Squadron, Jack Bartlett. Another notable pilot was the Yuktobanian ace "Mindripper".
The F-4G was made available through Wernher and Noah Enterprises's Advanced Automated Aviation Plants. The United Nations Forces and its mercenary pilots were able to use these blueprints to purchase their own F-4Gs during Operation Eternal Liberation.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "This air-to-ground attack aircraft is an improved version of the F-4E Phantom II which has been developed to carry out SEAD (Suppression of Enemy Air Defense) missions. It features the same mobility as the F-4E, but can also be equipped with air-to-ground missiles. It is known as the legendary "Wild Weasel" and has received high recognition for its performance during the Gulf War."
- ― Hangar
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form will be used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carries at the respective levels. Part slots can be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts can be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||9 / 38||11 / 38||10 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||11 / 40||13 / 40||12 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||12 / 41||14 / 41||13 / 41|
|Lv.20||13 / 42||15 / 42||14 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to these levels will unlock the respective nicknames for use at any time.
- Lv.3: Wild Weasel
- Lv.10: SEAD Master
- Lv.15: YGBSM
- Lv.20: Pride of the Vanguard
- Default: Light brown body
- "Blue Camo" Skin: 2-tone blue camouflage; based on the F-4E AUP of the Hellenic Air Force; awarded to all players in May and June 2014
- Event Skin #01: 3-tone camouflage; awarded to the top 3,000 participants in the "The US Aircraft Event Returns" Ranking Tournament in January 2015