The F-4G Phantom II, also known as the F-4G "Advanced Wild Weasel", was the last of the USAF's dedicated Suppression of Enemy Air Defense (SEAD) aircraft.
F-4Gs were used by both the Osean Air Defense Force and the Yuktobanian Air Force during the Circum-Pacific War. A notable pilot was the former captain of Wardog Squadron, Jack Bartlett. Another notable pilot was the Yuktobanian ace "Mindripper".
Infinity universe EditF-4Gs were operated by the United Nations Forces during Operation Eternal Liberation.
Ace Combat InfinityEdit
- "This air-to-ground attack aircraft is an improved version of the F-4E Phantom II which has been developed to carry out SEAD (Suppression of Enemy Air Defense) missions. It features the same mobility as the F-4E, but can also be equipped with air-to-ground missiles. It is known as the legendary "Wild Weasel" and has received high recognition for its performance during the Gulf War."
- ― Hangar
These are the minimum part slots this aircraft carries at the respective levels. More can be added by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft (see below). Keep in mind that a maximum of 7 parts can be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
If any expansion is not displayed, then data is not yet available for that particular expansion.
|Expansion||Points Required|| Approx. Sorties|
|+1||201|| 2 - 2|
|+2||903|| 7 - 9|
|+3||1,505|| 12 - 15|
|+13||7,520|| 58 - 75|
|+14||8,017||62 - 80|
Upgrading this aircraft to these levels will unlock the respective nicknames for use at any time.
- Lv.3: Wild Weasel
- Lv.10: SEAD Master
- Lv.15: YGBSM
- Lv.20: Pride of the Vanguard
- F-4G "Blue Camo" Skin: 2-tone blue camouflage
- Event Skin #01: 3-tone camouflage
- The "Blue Camo" skin from Ace Combat Infinity is based on the color scheme of Hellenic Air Force F-4E AUP (F-4E PI2000)