The F/A-18F -RITSUKO- is a special version of the F/A-18F Super Hornet featuring the character Ritsuko Akizuki from THE iDOLM@STER. It was featured as a downloadable aircraft skin in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, and was available as a standalone Special Aircraft in Ace Combat Infinity.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the F/A-18F featuring the same color scheme as Ritsuko Akizuki from THE IDOLM@STER series.
It can track down enemies with its precise movements. Take this opportunity to pilot this aircraft and test its abilities on the battlefield."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available as a Limited-Time Drop between March 5 and April 1 of 2015 during the third IDOLM@STER Collaboration Event. It was available again as Random Drop between February 1 and Februrary 29, 2016.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||27 / 38||27 / 38||27 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||29 / 40||29 / 40||29 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||30 / 41||30 / 41||30 / 41|
|Lv.20||31 / 42||31 / 42||31 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Watashi Datte Onna No Ko nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Ritsuko Akizuki livery
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
The F/A-18F Super Hornet -THE iDOLM@STER: Ritsuko- is a DLC aircraft from Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation. Released as part of Pack 09 at the price of $4.99, this F/A-18F Super Hornet variant is the tenth aircraft of the iDOLM@STER series. It possesses a dark green and white paint scheme emblazoned with the likeness of 765 Production idol Ritsuko Akizuki on its left wing.
- The Super Hornet -Ritsuko- provides a small increase in mobility, but has reduced armor and speed. However, the aircraft's stability, air-to-ground and air-to-air attributes have been upgraded to their maximum level. Weapons payload is increased.
- In Infinity, the aircraft's Lv.1 price is 765 credits. This is a reference to "765 Production", an idol talent agency in THE iDOLM@STER, as well as Namco's Goroawase number of 765. More information is available at 765.