- "That beast rains missiles. That's some serious shit."
- ― Clown
The Arsenal Bird is a massive unmanned aircraft with the capability to carry up to 80 MQ-101s at one time. When these drones are launched, they are dropped from their holds in the aircraft's wings, flipping over and extending their wings to take flight. The Arsenal Bird launches Anti-Air missiles onto any hostile aircraft that is within close range. Instead of jet engines, the Arsenal Bird utilizes large propellers for thrust.
Belka's behind all this! The country that was defeated 15 years ago!
The following section contains spoilers on new story information. Proceed at your own discretion.
Main article: Osea-Erusea Conflict
The Arsenal Bird was developed by the Osean Army and was captured by Erusean forces when multiple Arsenal Birds were deployed in the conflict between Erusea and the Osean Federation, but the extent of its deployment is not yet clear.
We've got to tell people about this! But how?
This is the end of spoiler content.
- The Arsenal Bird was referred to as the "FAS" in 2015 promotions for Ace Combat 7.
- The Arsenal Bird resembles the Northrop YB-35 with its flying-wing design and rear-facing contra-rotating propellers.
- An Osean pilot used the nickname "Big Baby Huey" to refer to the Arsenal Bird.
- ↑ File:Ace Combat 7 Skies Unknown - New Years Showcase Trailer.
- ↑ File:Ace Combat 7 Skies Unknown - E3 2017 Trailer.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Famitsu interview with Kazutoki Kono. Officially published on December 10, 2015.
- ↑ File:Ace Combat 7 - Announcement Trailer.
- ↑ Two-pronged strategy, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown.
- ↑ PS4 Exclusive Ace Combat 7 Gets First Awesome 4K Screenshots and Information. DualShockers. Published December 5, 2015. Retrieved December 5, 2015. The file featuring the FAS has "FAS" in its filename. The "01" is used by other images in the same article, which means there is no secondary "-01" designation.