|Operators||Golden Axe Plan Private Army|
|Appearances||Ace Combat: Joint Assault|
The GAF-1 Varcolac is a fictional aircraft from the real world.
The Varcolac is a high-end multirole aircraft and is compatible with a large number of parts for tuning. There are three cockpit parts exclusive to the Varcolac based on the Varcolac Squadron members' specialties, which can drastically alter the aircraft's attributes.
- The GAF-1 Varcolac is unlocked for purchase upon completing mission 21A Reprisal on Ace difficulty with S rank.
- Developed as a top secret project for the GA Plan and has extreme maneuver capabilities.
- GAF-1 Varcolac was used by Varcolac Squadron. Each of the Varcolacs was customised based on the pilot's specialty. Milosz Sulejmani's Varcolac had great maneuverability, and was equipped with an automated gun system that could intercept incoming missiles.
- After the air and surface assaults on San Francisco were repelled by Martinez Security and United States Third Fleet, the Golden Axe Plan deployed Varcolac Squadron with Varcolacs. They were ultimately shot down by Antares One.
- Varcolac Squadron
- Antares Squadron
- Antares One
- Antares Two
- Antares Three
- Antares Four
- Speed: High
- Air to Air: High
- Air to Ground: High
- Mobility: High
- Stability: High
- Defense: High
- Color 1: Black body
- Color 2: Silver body
- Color 3: Gun metallic top with red bottom
- Color 4: Gray livery with two red stripes on the left wing
- Color 5: Varcolac Squadron livery
- Color 6: Sharkmouth
- The name Varcolac derives from vârcolac, which means "werewolf" in Romanian.