- "All this damage from four planes? How is this possible?"
- ― Hrimfaxi crew member during Operation Long Harpoon
- Main article: Scinfaxi-class submarine#Development
After the destruction of its lead ship, the Scinfaxi, Yuktobania began to utilize the Hrimfaxi. It was only deployed in Operation Long Harpoon where it fired multiple burst missiles at the Osean ground forces performing a mass invasion of Yuktobanian mainland. Wardog Squadron was sent to the Razgriz Straits to destroy the submarine and protect the ground forces. They performed a sneak attack on the fleet, damaging the Hrimfaxis underwater launch systems. This prevented it from launching burst missiles while submerged, forcing it to surface. The Hrimfaxi defended itself using UCAVs and burst missiles as best as it could, but Wardog eventually destroyed the submarine. The wreck sunk to the bottom of the Razgriz Straits, and the Osean Army, no longer under threat of burst missiles continued its offensive into Yuktobanian territory.
- Main article: Scinfaxi-class submarine#Design
- The Hrimfaxi and its sister ship, the Scinfaxi, take their names from Norse mythology, where the Skinfaxi and Hrímfaxi are the horses of Dagr (day) and Nótt (night).