The ISAF Air Force is the airborne branch of the Independent State Allied Forces military. As part of the coalition forces allied against Erusea, the ISAF Air Force was comprised of aircraft, aircrews, and pilots contributed by the ISAF member nations.
During the Second Usean Continental War, the ISAF Air Force suffered extensive losses as a result of Erusea's deployment of Stonehenge; the resulting loss of air supremacy forced ISAF to retreat to the east and eventually withdraw from the mainland.
The ISAF would later come to rely on its air forces to execute numerous strategic missions along the east coast and give the ISAF an opportunity to launch a counteroffensive. The ISAF Air Force, bolstered by the actions of its ace pilot, Mobius 1, would contribute to the series of ISAF victories that brought about an end to the war.
- Mobius Squadron (118th Tactical Fighter Wing "Mobius")
- Halo Squadron
- Omega Squadron
- Rapier Squadron
- Viper Squadron
- Vapor Squadron
- F-4E Phantom II (carrier-based variation)
- F-5E Tiger II
- F-14A Tomcat (operated by the ISAF Navy)
- F-15C Eagle
- F-15E Strike Eagle
- F-15S/MTD (appears as "F-15 ACTIVE")
- F-16C Fighting Falcon
- F-2A Viper Zero
- F/A-18C Hornet (operated by the ISAF Navy)
- F-22A Raptor
- F-117A Nighthawk
- A-10A Thunderbolt II
- MiG-29A Fulcrum
- Su-35 Super Flanker
- Su-37 Terminator
- Su-47 Berkut (appears as "S-37A")
- Mirage 2000C
- Rafale M (operated by the ISAF Navy)
- Tornado IDS
- X-02 Wyvern (carrier-based variation)
Helicopters (ISAF helicopters are heard but never appear)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies.
- ↑ Cinematic prior to Sitting Duck, Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Megalith, Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies.
- ↑ Hangar, Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies.
- ↑ Safe Return, Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies.
- ↑ Whiskey Corridor, Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies.
- ↑ Deep Strike, Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies.
- ↑ Stonehenge Offensive, Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies.