The JA 37 Viggen is a STOL (short take-off and landing) attacker aircraft.
Joint Assault universe
We've still got some work for you, too, so don't slack off now.
This article or section is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Ace Combat: Joint Assault
Before the two planes take off, capture both of them in one shot. Got it?
This article or section may require more images or images of better quality.
- In this game, the JA 37 Viggen is known as the AJS 37
- A multirole developed specifically for short takeoffs and landing (STOL).
- Complete "Spotlight Bravo". Costs $19,000.
- Speed: Medium
- Air-to-Air: Medium
- Air-to-Ground: Medium
- Mobility: Medium
- Stability: Medium
- Defense: Medium
- STDM x84
- HACM x56
- LGWM x112
- HVWM x28
- Unguided Bomb x17
- Semi-Active Air-to-Air Missile x11
- Long-Range Air-to-Ground Missile x10
- Quick Maneuver Air-to-Air Missile x12
- C01: Green forest camouflage.
- C02: Gray body adopted by JA 37s.
- C03: Striped two-color gray body.
- C04: Blue fuselage with yellow wing trim. Modeled after the Swedish national colors.
- C05: Lightning-themed body.
- C06: Dark gray body with gold trim.
Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception
- Aurelia: AJ 37 camouflage
- Leasath: Flygvapnet air superiority gray
- Special 1: Flygvapnet's new paint scheme. Two-tone gray
- Special 2: Blue body with yellow wing trim. Modelled after "Blå Petter" (Blue Peter), the Viggen painted in this color to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Swedish Air Force in 2001.
- Saber - Found in Prelude. Spawns with the final JA 37 formation when 7 landing ships and most of the fighters are destroyed
Ace Combat 2
- In this game, the JA 37 Viggen is known as the SF-37
- The Viggen model originally used in Ace Combat: Joint Assault was the AJS 37 model. However, the final version retained the original JA 37 from Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception.