Welcome to Acepedia
Warning: This wiki contains unmarked spoilers for the older games.
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown spoilers are marked according to the wiki's spoiler policy.
Ace Combat is a video game series, running for 23 years, where the player takes control of fictional pilots who are caught up in the winds of war. Typically, the story progresses in such a way that the player character becomes the most powerful of all of their allied forces, and is considered a legend by the end of the game.Most gameplay in Ace Combat involves the direct control of aircraft, where players will attack or defend from enemy forces in the air, on the ground, and in the sea. The games are also well-known for their massive superweapon battles, which border on the line of fantasy involving massive chemical lasers or large anti-asteroid railguns.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the editing tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style and site policy to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by expanding them.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages in need of images. Don't forget to add categories and a description!
- Check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.
- 2010: Having intercepted a message related to Mount Schirm in Belka during the Circum-Pacific War, Razgriz Squadron's flight lead Blaze single-handedly commences a reconnaissance mission on the location, revealing the stockpiling of nuclear weapons inside the mountain and the aggressor squadrons Grabacr and Ofnir at a nearby airfield. Blaze successfully takes evidences and is able to escape his pursuers.