The Mirage 2000-5 is an upgraded variant of the Mirage 2000 developed by Dassault Aviation.
In the Strangereal universe, the Mirage 2000-5 was developed as an evolution of the original Mirage 2000 model, combining its air combat abilities with the ground attack capacity of the Mirage 2000D. By the early 21st century, the aircraft was chiefly operated as a multipurpose frontline aircraft by Emmeria and Estovakia. Certain models were used by the former as a testbed for engine thrust research, limited solely to flight tests.
Mirages continued to be fielded in the Osea-Erusea Conflict, the extent of which is currently unclear.
Assault Horizon universe
In the Assault Horizon universe, the 2000-5 was created by Dassault Aviation during the Cold War in response to a perception of insufficient performance by the basic 2000 model against the F-16C Fighting Falcon. The aircraft entered service with the French Air Force in 1997, fulfilling a role as a surface and air combatant.
In 2015, the Armée de l'Air dispatched the Lion Squadron as part of the French detachment of NATO's Task Force 108 under the command of Pierre La Pointe. The squadron fought with Warwolf Squadron and the Russian Red Moon Squadron in several battles against the insurgent movement ravaging East Africa, including at the NATO headquarters in Hamada.
The 2000-5 was developed in the Infinity universe under the same circumstances by Dassault Aviation, but the production of the aircraft was assumed by Wernher and Noah Enterprises after the Ulysses Disaster. Although the acquisition of the aircraft under national militaries is unclear, the aircraft was a low-level multipurpose aircraft used by mercenaries of the United Nations' Independent Commando Services.
During the uprising of the USEA Federation, the aircraft was operated as a frontline aircraft by the organization's air forces, along with the MiG-29A Fulcrum and the MiG-21bis. Customized "White Tiger" models were encountered by Arrows Air Defense and Security in May 2019 during a mission over Comona Base in the West Indies, which were developed by Wernher in limited numbers during Operation Eternal Liberation.
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
How to Unlock
- It is not currently known if the aircraft is available to the player.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "Developed as an advanced air force aircraft, this tailless delta style, small combat aircraft is in service in several countries including the French Air Force. Its light weight results in excellent acceleration performance. The most recent model, the Mirage 2000-5, has improved multiple targeting capabilities from its RDY radar, and it is also furnished with such features as a modernized cockpit gauge, all of which rapidly elevate its combat potential. Its nickname is Mirage."
- ― Hangar
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form will be used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carries at the respective levels. Part slots can be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts can be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||20 / 38||20 / 38||20 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||22 / 40||22 / 40||22 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||23 / 41||23 / 41||23 / 41|
|Lv.20||24 / 42||24 / 42||24 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to these levels will unlock the respective nicknames for use at any time.
- Lv.3: Delta Wing Crazy
- Lv.10: Unseen Tower
- Lv.15: Heat Haze In The Sky
- Lv.20: Phantasmal Embrace
- Default: Multi-tone blue camouflage
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- "Developed as an advanced air force aircraft, this tailless delta style, small combat aircraft is in service in several countries including the French Air Force. Its light weight results in excellent acceleration performance. The most recent model, the Mirage 2000-5, has improved multiple targeting capabilities from its RDY radar, and it is also furnished with such features as a modernized cockpit gauge, all of which rapidly elevate its combat potential. Its nickname is "Mirage"."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- Available at the start of the game.
- Speed: High
- Mobility: Medium-High
- Stability: Medium-Low
- Fire Power: High
- Defense: Low
- Missile x162
- 4-Target Air-to-Air Missile x22
- 4-Target Air-to-Ground Missile x28
- Long-Range Air-to-Ground Missile x16
- Flares x6
- Color 1: Light blue camouflage.
- Color 2: White tiger stripe camouflage. Livery used by Mirages in the NATO Tiger Association event, popularly known as "Tiger Meet".
- Color 3: Mirage 4000 experimental livery. Used in Ace Combat 6 as the "Experimental" paint scheme.
- THE IDOLMASTER YAYOI (DLC)
- THE IDOLMASTER YAYOI (Monochrome)
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- "The Mirage is a highly maneuverable multirole aircraft which is highly maneuverable at high speeds, but requires precision controlling because of the resulting recoil. It is equipped with long range air-to-ground missiles enabling it to safely destroy enemy ground targets from a distance. Highly customizable, this aircraft can meet a variety of needs."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- Complete "Bartolomeo Fortress".
- Speed: Medium
- Air-to-Air: Medium
- Air-to-Ground: Medium
- Stability: Low
- Defense: Medium
- Mobility: Medium
- Emmeria: Light blue camouflage.
- Estovakia: Green and gray camouflage.
- Estovakia SP: Beige camouflage.
- Experimental (DLC)
- Scarface Emblem (DLC)
- Advanced (DLC)
- THE IDOLMASTER Yayoi (DLC)