- "I never thought the skies over our own country could be so unfriendly."
- ― Captain of Mother Goose One
Mother Goose One was the callsign of an Osean Air Defense Force C-5 transport plane that attempted to secretly transport President Vincent Harling to North Point. The operation was a failure following the plane's damage from the Osean Coastal Defense Force's anti-aircraft system, as well as the intervention of the 8492nd Squadron.
Main article: Akerson Hill incident
On October 22, 2010, Mother Goose One participated in the top-secret transport of President Harling to North Point to hold peace talks with Yuktobanian Prime Minister Nikanor. The C-5's flight path crossed over Akerson Hill, which was protected by the OCDF's automated AA system. Due to its mission's secrecy, Mother Goose One was not transmitting a friendly IFF signal, causing it to be fired upon and damaged by the AA system.
Wardog Squadron, which was performing a patrol mission nearby, escorted Mother Goose One safely through the AA system and defended it from Yuktobanian fighter aircraft incoming from the coast. Suddenly, a spy among the crew shot and killed the transport's captain and injured the copilot; others on board Mother Goose One managed to restrain the spy, and President Harling (masquerading as one "Mr. Cargo") took over the radio while his secretary, Tommy, assumed the controls.
With Wardog's guidance, Mother Goose One performed a successful emergency landing at Akerson Hill. Following the landing, the 8492nd Squadron arrived in the airspace and relieved Wardog, which was running low on fuel, and stated it would provide air cover until a rescue squad arrived.
In actuality, the 8492nd was a group of Belkan agents fueling the war between Osea and Yuktobania. The Belkans kidnapped President Harling and either kidnapped or killed the copilot and remaining passengers. It is unknown what happened to the aircraft itself.
- There is a distinct possibility that "Mother Goose One" is not the name of any specific unit or aircraft, but rather any aircraft that President Harling is on board, functioning similarly to the callsign Air Force One.
- This would explain how Kei Nagase knew almost instantly that "Mr. Cargo" was President Harling (given her dialogue throughout the mission and its following cutscene).
- However, if this were the case, Sea Goblin should have changed its callsign to Mother Goose One (or some other equivalent callsign of Marine One or Navy One) while carrying President Harling during Operation Keynote. Alternatively, they could have ignored the callsign change due to the secrecy of their rescue operation from both Osea and Belka.