The Osean Broadcasting Corporation (OBC) is an Osean public news broadcaster. The OBC provides news reporting and informative documentaries in nations across the continent, including the Osean Federation, Belka, and Sapin.
Over its history, the OBC has covered numerous world conflicts, particularly those taking place on the Osean continent. Such conflicts include the Belkan War in 1995, the Circum-Pacific War in 2010, and the Aurelian War in 2020. The OBC has access to many resources and employs multiple reporters, including Brett Thompson and freelancer Albert Genette. It can be inferred that the OBC is a well-respected (and well-connected) news broadcaster across the continent.
The corporation's logo consists of the letters O-B-C on a black background, enclosed within a rounded rectangle; the letter C is the logo's only colored component and features the visible light spectrum.
- "The Belkan Assault Intensifies; Neighboring Countries Too Slow to Act" (News; March 1995)
- "Estimates of over 12,000 dead" (News; June 1995)
- Warriors and the Belkan War (Documentary; 2005)
- "A Call for Peace" (News; December 2010)
- Live coverage of the Battle of Sudentor, in tandem with Soyuz Broadcast News (News; December 2010)
- "The Truth Behind the Aurelian War, Commanding Officer Diego Navarro's Ulterior Motive" (Article; 2020)
- "Greobar Citizen Rises In Revolt" (News; 2025)
- The OBC logo reappears in Ace Combat Infinity as the news agency reporting on the Ulysses Disaster.
- The Osean Broadcasting Corporation derives its name from the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 ACES, Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Cutscene 02, Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War.
- ↑ Cutscene 3, Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception.
- ↑ Cutscene 09, Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War.
- ↑ Schwarze 1's Room Wallpaper (media), Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War.
- ↑ Cutscene 26, Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War.
- ↑ Cutscene prior to End of Deception, Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception.
- ↑ Famitsu report on Brave Arms. Published 2007.