All right, gentlemen, it's time to clean house!
This article or section may require a cleanup to meet Acepedia's quality standards.
The R-351 Mobura is Neucom's ultra high altitude transport aircraft, which they used during the middle of the war of 2045. The Mobura, while unarmed, can carry two R-311 Remora ultra-high altitude interceptors each. The R-531s commonly fly in large groups allowing them to disperse their R-311s in an effective manner, if attacked. The R-531s commonly operated within the highest layers of the Stratosphere, keeping them high above the combat envelopes of many General Resource LTD. or UPEO aircraft.
The Mobura's specifications are as follows:
- Length: 99.83 m (327.53 ft)
- Wingspan: 110.80 m (363.52 ft)
- Height: 17.58 m (57.68 ft)
- Weight: 432040 kg (952485.16 lbs)
- Max speed: 1102 km/h (684.75 mph)
The Mobura transport groups were first intercepted as they passed near or over General Resource's White Valley Air Force Base. The General Resource Defense Force had began to attack most of these transport groups using their RF-12A2 Blackbird II. The Moburas had taken losses during their operations.
- 2x R-311 Remora (two attachment points under the wings)
- Standard Missiles
- Like the rest of the R-Series aircraft, the Mobura is named after a genus of animals; in this case, it is the Mobula, the genus of the family of eagle rays. The aircraft even has a resemblance to the eagle rays. The misspelling between "L" and "R" is a common error in Ace Combat localization.