- This article is about an in-game mission. For the in-universe event, see Operation Wisdom.
- "The terrorists are escaping with the chemical weapons in a truck."
- ― Bana City Police HQ
A group believed to be a Yuktobanian commando force has carried out a terrorist attack with chemical weapons. The site of the attack is the college town of Bana, located to the south of Oured. Plumes of nerve gas are currently billowing out from several locations around the city. You must neutralize the gas from the air as quickly as possible. Capital District Air Command will provide specialized aircraft equipped to deploy canisters containing a neutralizing agent. Drop the neutralizing agent from the air over the smoke from the gas plumes. Keep the gas from spreading further around the city.
After all chemical attack sites are neutralized, the mission's next objective is to pursue a truck driven by the terrorists responsible for the attack. Once the terrorists are trapped at Marvin Bridge, the mission's final objective is to shoot down the AH-64 gunships that are attempting to rescue the terrorists. This objective is made complicated by the player only having access to the Machine Gun. The destruction of all AH-64s ends the mission.
Thanks to your efforts in spreading the neutralizing agent, we managed to contain the damage from the nerve gas attack. Still, there have been at least 300 confirmed casualties reported so far. We have a related report on the force that tried to capture Apito International Airport at the exact moment the nerve gas attack began. The force made it into the facility, occupying it for a short period, but a lack of following support enabled us to destroy them within 24 hours. The Yuktobanian army is threatening the security of our very capital. We've got to defeat them at all costs. We'll be sending you back to the front lines of the Yuktobanian mainland. If you all really are innocent, then I hope you can prove it out there on the battlefield.
- An H-9 used by a news crew can be seen flying above the city, appears as friendly unit on radar.
- The player can attack the police cruisers and the news helicopter, to Chopper's dismay.
- Once the "Mission Accomplished" bar appears, the player can destroy the terrorist's truck without penalty.
- The Mirage 2000D used in this mission uses Zaharada's SP color.