The Republic of Emmeria Air Force (REAF), sometimes referred to as the Emmerian Air Force, is the aerial branch of the Emmerian military. The only known deployment of the force was during the Emmeria-Estovakia War.
The Republic of Emmeria Air Force saw major deployment during the Emmeria-Estovakia War. Before then, the air force was primarily used for regional defense. The first deployment during the war was during the invasion of Gracemeria; when Estovakia first attacked Emmeria. During the battle, Nimbus missiles caused numerous squadrons to be lost and a large portion of the Emmerians would retreat to Vitoze on Khesed Island.
In the closing months of 2015, the Emmerian Air Force would aid be a key factor in driving Estovakian forces from the island of Khesed. Following their victory on the island, they would proceed to take part in a landing operation on the Anean mainland. The Khesed Island forces would then go on to rescuing Emmerian forces pinned down at Silvat Town, among the forces rescued was the 3rd Air Division. Now with a significantly larger force, they pushed further inland towards their capital, accumulating many decisive victories along the way. This included liberating San Loma and destroying the P-1112 Aigaion which ended the Nimbus missile threat.
With the threat eliminated, they would eventually push into their former capital of Gracemeria and liberate it. The following night, Estovakia launched a retaliation strike on the city with the Chandelier and numerous fighter squadrons. Emmerian squadrons patrolling over the city would intercept the cruise missiles and the city would emerge relatively unscathed. The following day, multiple Emmerian squadrons would investigate an area near Sonne Island. During the investigation, they came across the Chandelier and proceeded to attack it. The battle concluded when Talisman flew into the weapon's barrel and destroyed it from the inside.
3rd Air Division
8th Air Division
Main article: 8th Air Division
Airborne Warning and Control
- A-10A Thunderbolt II
- B-52H Stratofortress (NPC)
- C-17A Globemaster III (used only by the Anna Squadron in multiplayer, NPC)
- E-767 (NPC)
- F-2A Viper Zero
- F-4E Phantom II (cutscene only)
- F-14D Super Tomcat (owned by the Navy)
- F-15E Strike Eagle
- F-16C Fighting Falcon
- F-22A Raptor
- F/A-18F Super Hornet (owned by the Navy)
- KC-10A Extender (NPC)
- Mirage 2000-5
- Tornado GR.4
- Rafale M (owned by the Navy)
- Su-33 Flanker-D (owned by the Navy)
- Su-47 Berkut
- CH-47F Chinook (NPC)
- CFA-44 Nosferatu (owned by the Navy)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Invasion of Gracemeria
- ↑ File:KC-10 AC6 Flyby.jpg.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Assault Records #45 - Garuda 1.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Bartolomeo Fortress.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Anea Landing.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Siege on Silvat.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, San Loma Assault.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Heavy Command Cruiser.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, The Liberation of Gracemeria.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Gracemeria Patrol.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Chandelier.