The Republic of Emmeria Navy, also referred to as the Emmerian Navy, is the naval branch of the Emmerian military. It was comprised of multiple fleets and boasted a substantial number of ships. The only known major deployment of the Navy was during the Emmeria-Estovakia War.
During the Emmeria-Estovakia War, the Emmerian Navy was forced to abandon Gracemeria alongside other Emmerian forces and retreat west. While on the retreat, the Marigold helped transport stranded Emmerian soldiers to Khesed Island. In late 2015, the Navy's Yellow Jacket helicopter unit assisted in recapturing Khesed Island from the Estovakian Forces.
Throughout 2016, the Emmerian Navy participated in multiple engagements during the Emmerian counterattack–including the operations in the Kijera Oil Fields and to recapture San Loma. The last-known battle the Navy participated in was during Operation Free Gracemeria, where they retook the King's Bay and assisted in recapturing the capital.
- White Fang
- Unnamed carrier
- Kirov-class cruiser
- Ticonderoga-class cruiser
- Cassard-class frigate
- Nimitz-class aircraft carrier
- Landing Craft Air Cushion
- ↑ Invasion of Gracemeria, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Assault Records #36 - Freddie Durand.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- ↑ Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Assault Record #42 - Kenneth Jones.
- ↑ Sipli Field, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Anea Landing, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 San Loma Assault, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.
- ↑ The Liberation of Gracemeria, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.