- This article is about an in-game mission. For the in-universe event, see Standoff in Silvat Town.
- "Bust some heads, Talisman! Take care of business!"
- ― Marcus Lampert
We've got a large unit of troops on Rawllins Plain around the outskirts of Silvat Town. Those troops are isolated with no means of retreat, surrounded by enemies, and on the verge of total annihilation. With our substation as a focal point, the enemy is positioned a full 360 degrees around the troops, with intense attacks pounding away at our line of defense. If we could somehow manage to join up with our besieged forces there, we could considerably strengthen their position. This is where you come in. We need you to free up our surrounded unit, and eliminate all Estovakian forces throughout the Rawllins Plain. Every minute counts in this operation. So get out there and get things done.
- Operation A: 6,500+ points
- Operation B: 2,500+ points
- Operation C: 5,600+ points
- Operation D: 8,300+ points
- Operation E: 5,000+ points
- Operation F: 7,000+ points
- Mission Update: 18,000+ points
Our besieged unit is now free, and enemy forces have been annihilated. Mission accomplished. Now that our unit has been freed, we are able to join up with them for a considerable gain in our land and air forces. This boost in power enables us to continue advancing east, to recapture our nation and tighten the noose around Estovakia's military. We now have an open path to Gracemeria. All pilots, best of luck.
|Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation Missions|
|Ace of Aces|