The Su-25 Frogfoot is a ground attack aircraft manufactured by the Sukhoi bureau. Popularly known as "Grach" (rook), it has seen action in several wars, most notably the Soviet Afghanistan War and the Iraq War.
Ace Combat 2Edit
The Su-25 is an attacker aircraft uncommonly used by the Usean Rebel Forces, seen only in three missions in the entire game. It is first encountered in mission 04A, "Opera House", where the player is engaged by a pair of ace pilots in Frogfoots named "D.Cowboy". It is later seen in "Cavalry", where another group assists URF forces in a mission to capture Unified Command AWACS Stagecoach after being shot down in a desert, and "Final Countdown", where a final formation is part of the coup d'état forces' last line of defense.
Ace Combat: Assault HorizonEdit
- "An all-weather attack aircraft developed by the former Soviet Union using the same design concept as the A-10A. Heavily armored with titanium alloy and possessing top class endurance, it is also equipped with a large number of armaments. With the NATO codename "Frogfoot," it is an older generation aircraft, but is still a flagship attack aircraft in the Russian Air Force due to its all-weather strategic ability from its on-board radar."
- ―Official description.
In Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, the Su-25TM is an Attacker-class aircraft, which replaces the original Su-25. It is used by the New Russian Federation forces in "Pipeline", "Siege", and "Motherland"; additionally, it was originally scheduled to appear in the mission "Inferno", however it was removed from the final version.
In the main campaign, it is made available only in the mission "Hostile Fleet", and is unlocked for Free Mission mode if the mission is finished using it.
- Color 1: Turquoise Russian Navy camouflage.
- Color 2: Russian Air Force paintjob.
- Color 3: Su-25UT trainer paint scheme; blue back with white body and red spots across the side.
Ace Combat 3D: Cross RumbleEdit
- This article or section is a stub. You can help by .