|Su-32 Strike Flanker|
|Operators|| Russian Air Force|
United Nations Forces
|Appearances|| Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War|
Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Ace Combat Infinity
The Su-32 Strike Flanker, also known as Su-34 Fullback, is an attacker aircraft.
Derived from the Su-27 Flanker, the Su-32 Strike Flanker is a dedicated ground attack aircraft with high maneuverability. In Russian Air Force the Su-34 is intended to slowly replace the aging Su-24M Fencer-D.
Assault Horizon timelineEdit
- An attacker developed based on the Su-27 with a tandem seat cockpit. It exhibits top class maneuverability for an attacker, with its agile movements competing aggressively with fighters of the same class. Thicker armor also increases its survival rate. The NATO codename is the "Fullback." Assuming attack missions over an extended period of time, the rear section of pilot seats has a basin and a simple kitchen.
Please note that each consecutive aircraft level does improve on all of the aircraft's statistics, even if the letter grade doesn't change.
- Standard: 2-tone blue camouflage
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung WarEdit
- OS: Blue/cyan camouflage.
- YK: Desert brown and green camouflage.
- RZ/Razgriz: Plain Razgriz black with the emblem on the tails.
Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan WarEdit
- A modified Su-27, called the 'Strike Flanker.' Specializing in long-range ground attack missions, this unique design includes a toilet and simple kitchen behind the pilot's seat.
- Advanced Air-to-Ground Missile
- Long-Range Air-to-Ground Missile
- Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile
- Standard: Turquoise camouflage.
- Mercenary: Solid turqouise paint.
- Soldier: Brown and drab camouflage pattern.
- Knight: Two-tone white and light blue camouflage.
- Special: Desert brown and green camouflage.
- Mumie (#54)
- Pfau (#102)
- Feinheit (#125)
- Suerte Squadron (#131 and 132)
Ace Combat: Assault HorizonEdit
- This parallel two-seater attack aircraft is the successor to the Su-27. Boasting the best maneuvering performance among attackers, its agile performance is easily comparable to fighters of the same class. It has an increased survival rate because of its strong armor. Its NATO codename is "Fullback." Since it is intended for use in extended attack missions, the rear cockpit is equipped with a bathroom and a makeshift kitchen.
- Speed: High
- Mobility: High
- Stability: High
- Fire Power: High
- Defense: High
Su-34 is the designation used in Russian Air Force, whereas Su-32 is designated for export use.