Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Strike Flanker saw use during the Belkan War where it was operated by the Belkan Air Force. It was later used by the terrorist organisation A World With No Boundaries. A notable unit was the Suerte Squadron.
Assault Horizon universe
Ace Combat Infinity
- "An attacker developed based on the Su-27 with a tandem seat cockpit. It exhibits top class maneuverability for an attacker, with its agile movements competing aggressively with fighters of the same class. Thicker armor also increases its survival rate. The NATO codename is the "Fullback". Assuming attack missions over an extended period of time, the rear section of pilot seats has a basin and a simple kitchen."
- ― Hangar
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form will be used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carries at the respective levels. Part slots can be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts can be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||22 / 38||22 / 38||22 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||24 / 40||24 / 40||24 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||25 / 41||25 / 41||25 / 41|
|Lv.20||26 / 42||26 / 42||26 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to these levels will unlock the respective nicknames for use at any time.
- Lv.3: Fullback
- Lv.10: Borscht Lover
- Lv.15: Supersonic Platypus
- Lv.20: Super First Class
- Default: 2-tone blue camouflage
- Event Skin #01: Yellow, brown and green camouflage; awarded to the top 3,000 participants in the "Naval Fleet Assault" Ranking Tournament in October 2014
- Event Skin #02: Light gray body with blue trim, stabilizers and red wing tips; awarded to the top 1,000 participants in the "Legendary Wyvern" Ranking Tournament in March 2015
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- This parallel two-seater attack aircraft is the successor to the Su-27. Boasting the best maneuvering performance among attackers, its agile performance is easily comparable to fighters of the same class. It has an increased survival rate because of its strong armor. Its NATO codename is "Fullback". Since it is intended for use in extended attack missions, the rear cockpit is equipped with a bathroom and a makeshift kitchen.
- Speed: High
- Mobility: High
- Stability: High
- Fire Power: High
- Defense: High
Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War
- "A modified Su-27, called the 'Strike Flanker.' Specializing in long-range ground attack missions, this unique design includes a toilet and simple kitchen behind the pilot's seat."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- It costs 115,000 credits to purchase.
- Speed: 63
- Mobility: 67
- Stability: 79
- Defense: 78
- Air-to-Air: 51
- Air-to-Ground: 96
- Advanced Air-to-Ground Missile
- Long-Range Air-to-Ground Missile
- Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile
- Standard: Turquoise camouflage.
- Mercenary: Solid turqouise paint.
- Soldier: Brown and drab camouflage pattern.
- Knight: Two-tone white and light blue camouflage.
- Special: Desert brown and green camouflage.
- Suerte Squadron
- "Su-34 Fullback" is the aircraft's designation in the Russian Air Force, whereas "Su-32 Strike Flanker" is the aircraft's designation when exported to other militaries.