The Su-33 -MIKI- is a special version of the Su-33 Flanker-D featuring the character Miki Hoshii from THE iDOLM@STER. It was featured as a downloadable aircraft skin in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation and Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, and was available as a standalone Special Aircraft in Ace Combat Infinity.
Ace Combat Infinity
- "A special version of the Su-33 featuring the same color scheme as Miki Hoshii from THE IDOLM@STER series.
You may say that its abilities are not being used efficiently, but in time you may be able to find untapped potential beneath its wings."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- The aircraft was only available as a Limited-Time Drop between March 5 and April 1 of 2015 during the third IDOLM@STER Collaboration Event. It was available again as Random Drop between February 1 and Februrary 29, 2016.
- Lv. Cap Increase Request Forms were required to unlock Lv.11 and each level afterward, one per level. Credits and research were also required for each level as usual.
Credit Price Calculator
The calculator below shows the total credit price to upgrade this aircraft between any two levels. Enable "NSU Form" if a Nonstandard Upgrade Request Form was used to negate the Lv.5->Lv.6 price. The total will update automatically.
These are the minimum / maximum part slots this aircraft carried at the respective levels. Part slots could be added until they reach maximum by repeatedly sortieing with the aircraft; see Tuning for more information. A maximum of 7 parts could be equipped at any time, regardless of available slots.
|BODY / Max||ARMS / Max||MISC / Max|
|Lv.1-5||22 / 38||22 / 38||22 / 38|
|Lv.6-14||24 / 40||24 / 40||24 / 40|
|Lv.15-19||25 / 41||25 / 41||25 / 41|
|Lv.20||26 / 42||26 / 42||26 / 42|
Upgrading this aircraft to Level 20 unlocked the Nostalgia nickname for use at any time.
- Default: Miki Hoshii livery
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
The Su-33 "THE IDOLM@STER" was released to the market in November 29, 2011 at the price of $4.99 or 400 MSP.
Two variants of the aircraft exist: the basic version and a low visibility, "monotone" version. Unlike in Fires of Liberation, neither version affects aircraft performance in any way.
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- "IDOLMASTER, Miki Hoshii Aircraft. An extremely stable, yet otherwise remarkably average aircraft with few outstanding qualities. While capable, it could be great if it only tried a little harder."
- ― Official description
- "First to debut is Miki Hoshii. The world can't wait to see what talents this future star has hiding under her wings."
- ― Xbox Marketplace description
The Su-33 -THE IDOLMASTER MIKI- was the first aircraft of the iDOLM@STER aircraft series. It was released in November 22, 2007 with DLC PACK #02 at the cost of $4.99 (400 MSP, pre-MSP retirement). The Miki Hoshii aircraft is outfitted with a lime green and white coating, displaying Miki's likeness in the outer side of the left tailfin. A first in the series, the aircraft's projectiles now emit green colored smoke trails.
In performance, the aircraft receives a significant upgrade to its air-to-ground and stability parameters, thus enhancing its ground combat capabilities. In exchange for this upgrade, the aircraft's armor and speed are reduced. In terms of weapons capacity, the QAAM and RCL's total ammunition are given a large increase, while that of basic missiles and the XMA4 are reduced to mimic Miki's height and 3-sizes .
The Miki's Su-33 has a successor in the form of the Su-47 -THE IDOLMASTER MIKI-EX-.
- In Infinity, the aircraft's Lv.1 price is 765 credits. This is a reference to "765 Production", an idol talent agency in THE iDOLM@STER, as well as Namco's Goroawase number of 765. More information is available at 765.