Airplane statistics Edit
I need some help compiling a Grand Unified List of aircraft statistics in the series... Unfortunately, I do not own Ace Combat, so I have to rely on secondary sources for my info. However, I haven't been able to find following data anywhere:
- How much do F/A-18C Hornet and A-10A Thunderbolt II cost in the game?
- What are the approximate Power/Mobility/Stability/Defense/Offense rating of Tornado F.2, Su-27 Flanker, and F-22A Raptor? Such statistics exist on this wiki for every other plane in AC1, except these three...
- What are the missile counts for each plane? This article mentions that "many planes can carry 65 missiles" so I assume, some carry less or more...
I'd very much appreciate any help. --Koveras Alvane 19:21, March 21, 2010 (UTC)
Two different games?Edit
The very first two different paragraphs claim their were two games titled "Air Combat". So... do we change this page to " Air Combat (PS1) " and make a new page called "Air Combat (arcade) " ? HavocReaper'48 20:27, April 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Nah, we already have the arcade game as Air Combat 22. --Koveras Alvane 06:32, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh wait, my bad. It's not the same thing. This is the one here. Seems like the real first game in the series. So sure, go ahead and make that page. --Koveras Alvane 06:36, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
Requesting that all articles releating to Air Combat (PS1) and any mention of Air Combat (PS1) to be renamed to Ace Combat 1 for the sake of simplicity. And that Air Combat (arcade) be renamed Air Combat. Midsummersnow (talk) 12:04, March 21, 2013 (UTC)