The first half of the mission is a control tutorial. Players will learn or re-learn, in order:
- Taking off
- Ascending and descending
- Turning or rolling (depending on control setting)
- Leveling the aircraft
- Acceleration and deceleration
- High-G Turn
- Firing standard missiles
- Using the radar
- Firing machine guns
- Switching targets
The player will then be given a free-for-all opportunity to fly through rings or destroy dummy targets that have been placed around the map.
After five minutes, the mission will complete.
We've still got some work for you, too, so don't slack off now.
This article or section is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
|DUMMY||200||54||51 ground, 3 naval|
Main article: Test Flight/Transcript
- Even though this is Infinity's tutorial mission, it counts as Mission 00 of the campaign, indicating that this is most likely Reaper's training mission before joining Bone Arrow Squadron.
- The player can replay this mission as many times as they want, whether they have fuel or not; however, it does not count for anything. Additionally, the player can choose to spawn into the middle of the mission simply for the target practice rather than the control tutorial.
- This mission counts for the player's total kills in their Stats, but only if the player completes the mission by letting the timer run out.
- This can be used to help unlock the "Countless Kills" and "Incalculable Amount of Damage" trophies.
- The player takes off from Marine Corps Air Station Miramar.
- The background music of the mission is "Blockade" from the Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies Original Soundtrack.
- Several F/A-18F Super Hornets and a single F-14A Tomcat can be found in the airfield.
- Several Ticonderoga-class Cruisers, several more Zumwalt-class destroyers and three Nimitz-class aircraft carriers can be seen in the San Diego military holding docks.
|Ace Combat Infinity Missions|