- This article is about an in-game mission. For the in-universe event, see Operation Cannibal.
The Belkan forces are beginning to take flight. The industrial city of Hoffnung is crucial to the enemy's industrial strategy and the heart of its war productions. The Allied Forces have decided that all Belkan war production must be stopped to expedite the end of the war, and has requested our participation in this operation. The operation will primarily involve the bombing of ground facilities by the Allied Forces' bombers. Your mission is to support those bombers and attack enemy facilities. We have achieved near total air supremacy over the target area, but don't let your guard down. There may still be sporadic resistance.
The player will spawn on the south side of the mission area. The main objective is to destroy the anti-air ground installations, which are solely SAMs and AA GUNs, as well as one APC. Despite the mission appearing as an escort mission for the bombers, the player does not actually need to defend them.
After the player destroys any five TGTs, two F-15E Strike Eagles will spawn to the south and attack a group of friendly tanks. If the player shoots down the F-15Es within 3 minutes of their spawn and prevents the allied tanks from being destroyed, their Ace Style gauge will receive a large boost towards Knight.
Once the player destroys all of the ground TGTs, two F/A-18Cs and two MiG-31s will spawn. They must shoot these down as well to advance the mission.
After the player shoots down the initial TGT aircraft, a squadron of F-35Cs will spawn. They are equipped with stealth and will disappear from radar. The player must use visual guidance to find the F-35Cs and shoot them down. Two B-2As will spawn after the player shoots down two F-35Cs, and two more F-35Cs will spawn after the player shoots down three of them.
The player will complete the mission upon shooting down all TGTs.
The following enemy lists are taken from the Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War Perfect Guide Book.
|Mission Update||B-2A||1000||2||[note 6]|
Main article: Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War/Aces
|AR #||Unit||Points|| Campaign|
|102||Su-32 "Pfau"||1220||Normal||Mercenary||[note 8]|
|103||F-117A "Schauer"||1140||Normal||Soldier||[note 8]|
|104||A-10A "Pelikan"||860||Normal||Knight||[note 8]|
|105||EA-18G "Wolkenwand"||1300||Normal||[note 9]|
|106||F-5E "Sternchen"||830||Ace||[note 8]|
Earning an S rank on this mission requires completing it in 10 minutes or less. It is recommended to take air-to-air special weapons to deal with the spawns at the end of the initial stage, as well as the F-35Cs in the Mission Update.
Pursued by Allied Forces, the Belkan forces have taken flight, abandoning Hoffnung. Without military production capabilities, Belka is in a bind. We were also able to confiscate samples of what seem to be experimental weapons from the abandoned war factories, before Belka had time to use them.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The F/A-18Cs and MiG-31s spawn after the player destroys all ground TGTs.
- ↑ The F-15Es spawn after the player destroys any five ground TGTs. If the player shoots them down within 3 minutes of their spawn, their Ace Style gauge will receive a large boost towards Knight.
- ↑ The CH-47 spawns about 70 seconds after the player destroys any seven ground TGTs.
- ↑ The C-130 spawns about 100 seconds after the player destroys any seven ground TGTs.
- ↑ The two VEHICLEs spawn about 40 seconds after the player destroys any seven ground TGTs.
- ↑ The B-2As spawn after the player shoots down any two F-35Cs.
- ↑ These two F-35Cs spawn after the player shoots down three other F-35Cs.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 Pfau, Schauer, Pelikan, and Sternchen spawn if the player destroys ten ground TGTs in the first three minutes of the mission.
- ↑ Wolkenwand spawns if the player shoots down four F-35Cs in the first three minutes of the Mission Update.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War Perfect Guide Book, pages 078-079.
|Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War Missions|