All right, gentlemen, it's time to clean house!
This article or section may require a cleanup to meet Acepedia's quality standards.
- "UN Forces!"
- ― An Aigaion crewmember
Commonly known by their abbreviated name, the United Nations Forces were formed in the 21st century, in the wake of the Ulysses Disaster, to maintain global stability after the collapse of security forces throughout the world. The UNF was divided in different branches including a ground division, a navy and its own air force, the United Nations Air Force (UNAF). It operated as a professional army independent from other countries, but infrequently acted in conjunction with hired soldiers under the United Nations Independent Commando Services.
In 2019, UNF forces faced opposition from organized terrorist uprisings in Russia and Eastern Europe, leading them to collaborate with mercenary fighter pilots in missions to suppress insurrectionist activities. With the outbreak of Kacper Cohen's newly formed USEA Federation insurrection, they were deployed in operations across Eurasia to counter their offensive.
- Unnamed tank battalion
- F-16C Fighting Falcon
- F/A-18F Super Hornet
- F-14A Tomcat (seen in San Diego airbase)
- ASF-X Shinden II
- AL-1B (shot down in Russia)
Ground Forces Inventory
- Ticonderoga-class cruiser
- Cassard-class frigate
- Ivan Rogov-class landing ship
- Aist-class LCAC
- Zumwalt-class destroyer (seen in San Diego naval base)
- Nimitz-class aircraft carrier (seen in San Diego naval base)
- Coincidentally, the United Nations Forces shares its name with an organization of the same name from the anime series Flag.