Warning: This user will be inactive after 2114 (give or take.)
Posted 12:40 May 15, 2013 (UTC). 1,002 edits!
|Other names||Bearded Man, Col Serra|
|Homeland||Republic of Wielvakia|
|Date of birth||6.21.1998 (solstice)|
|Date of death||2114|
|Age||You can figure it out.|
|Professional Character Data|
|Weapons||Longstrike CS-6, M16 (M203) and SVD Dragunov|
|Notable facts||Maybe I'll be the last survivor from the 2nd millennium or something (fingers crossed.)|
|Chronological and Political Information|
|Era(s)||The Belkan War, ISAF & Erusean war, Wielvakia-Erusea conflict|
|Former Affiliation||Wielvakian Air Force and Army, Wielvakian government|
About me (warning, fanon alert)Edit
Ace Combat selfEdit
(Takes deep breath) Hello, my name is Hector Neeleman. I was born in McRobert City, Tucson Province, Republic of Wielvakia. I'm a former president of Wielvakia (my term ended in early 2013). I flew combat missions over Belka in '95 (makes no sense), then got transferred to the army to be the commander of the 2nd divsion covert ops. I was president during the ISAF-Erusea war and during the Wielvakia-Erusea conflict. I live in Wielvakia's capital city, Tucson.
I think that all 1970-1999's music is awesome. I fight for the Rebel Alliance. Also, I've come into extremely close proximity with a cactus while riding a bike. I was previously a Wikipedia user, but you have to be continually productive and stuff, and I got blocked. After that, I got a barnstar for trying to particpate in the SOPA, but couldn't due to my block. I was an admin on the abandoned Future Space Wiki.
I plan to join the USMC. Of course I've thought of being in the USAF, but I want to get close to the action. Yes, I'm THAT kind of fool. :)
Ace Combat Edit
Before I go on, I would like to point out that these are opinions and are not necessarily true. They are listed in order of my playthrough, not from best to worst. Also, this part of the page makes me sound really hyper, so don't read this part to get a first impression of me. :)
- AC04: Pretty good, kind of a straightforward storyline. Mission 14: "So it WAS a nuke!" I have all planes save for the wyvern. Figures. How does ONE HUMAN win a whole war? You never hear about an American "Ace of Aces" who just destroyed a Taliban oil facility and then eliminated a fleet. That story never makes the papers.
- ACX: Same as AC04, way cooler planes. First Wyvern experience, first futuristic game, first handheld, etc. The pilots are way overconfident, though. No human, written about in the newspapers, dodges missiles like those and has no response to the gravitational forces.
- AC5: Awesome storyline, more intense tunnels, wider plane variety, though not the country I'd wanna fight for. Massive difficulty with level 15. I got the game in September. I went through the fist fourteen levels in ~4 days, then hit that level on the fifth day. I couldn't finish the level until mid-January when I looked at a
cheatwalkthrough on YouTube. Mission 27, Independence Day parody. Lol I keep pressing the wrong button and delete the save data. I overlook the Pops-Bartlett traitors drama.
- ACZ: AWESOME, THE BEST. Pixy was the best wingman, he is my brother in arms (wish he was in MW2.) Too bad he had to go and get replaced by PJ, of all people. ADFX-01/02 pwnage. Mission 12=Confusion. Awesome soundtrack, Hi-Def cutscenes. Plus, in beginning cutcene, Wielvakia. (See, it does exist.) They should have had Richard Wagner's Ride of The Valkryies in level 15.
- AC6: Pretty good. The image quality was awesome. Mission 14 is sad, what with Shamrock's 'personal struggles' and all. Strigon was fun. Tried as hard as I could, still couldn't beat them in the first level. I guess Warwolf 1 (the user) is a better pilot than me. Allied support=all Emmerian missiles flying towards one target. Frontline takeoffs add to the game's realism. Chandelier was easy. The killers are xSams, so annoyed by them.
- AC:AH: WOW. I actually think it was overpraised a little bit regarding the quality. I expected it to be like AC6 (with crystal-clear lifelike quality and a cockpit with instrument display) and I also expected that if you shoot any random building in any random place, debris would be everywhere. The rest of the stuff makes up for those. You can get in choppers, fighters, gunships, bombers, and door gun. You can shoot enemy soldiers now. It was, as some of the reviews have said, like Call of Duty in the air. Some of the characters, however, are wimpy and at times make you question how they're in the US Army. Not naming any names (Bravo 8). After playing this, I completely take back anything I said about real-world AC's.
- Ace Style: Mercenary
- Hardest enemy ace squad: Schwarze (also the best enemy ace squad)
- Favorite tunnel: The one in Sudentor
- Favorite Wingman: Larry Foulke
- Favorite mission: Either Mayhem, Whiskey Corridor, or Final Option.
- Flying style: Like crap. I could be good if I wanted to, but I aim for realism. As I've said, no human pulls off inuman manuvers, so I fly horribly because it's fun and real. I also resent the idea of loading an airplane with 80 missiles. (I don't have XBOX LIVE, by the way, but if I get it, and you see an F-14 flying in generally a straight line and using only guns, that's me :])
Other stuff (rambly)Edit
Jared Loughner sucks. Thank God he's in jail. I have landed a plane on the moon before in google earth (good times.) The only plane I have ever actually flown before is a Cessna 172M Skyhawk. That top part was inspired by The Ace of Razgriz. The current avatar pic is from the Muppet Wikia (no copyright infringement intended). This user does not have XBOX live. He also doesn't have a PS3. Google or Bing? ...Google. This page is dedicated to:
- All US troops
- These great United States of America
- Those that have died in the North Korean internment camps
- The downfall of the North Korean Juche regime
- The reunification of Korea
- The hopes of peace with North Korea.
To do list
- Operation: Operations
- Achieve Admin status
These are quotes that I just find remarkable for some reason, and may not necessarily pertain to Ace Combat.
- "It's time to kick the tires and light the fires!" -Independence day
- "Hello boys, I'm back!" -Independence day again
- "Chopper to Archer. Are you sure that's not your own suit you're smelling?" -Alvin Davenport
- "For the first time, I think that I actually understand that I'm in a war, a bad war." -Patrick Seamus Flaherty
- "If friendship has an opposite, it's war." -A sailor aboard the USS Boston
- "Are you better off than you were four years ago?" -Ronald Reagan
- "It's not food, it's candy, which suddenly doesn't taste very good right now. Why am I falling asleep?" -IDK, your guess is as good as mine.
- "Friendships were made for purely geographical purposes." -E. L. Konigsburg
- "A nation is comprised of the individuals that live within its borders, and it can only become a nation when it is supported by those individuals." -Detlef Fleisher
- "deLIVEry!" -SpongeBob SquarePants, referring to his ammunition
- "Oppan Gangnam style." -Park Jae-sang
- "A fight does not end until one side is completely dead!" -Patrick James Beckett (Try explaining that to a principal.)
- "He's so smelly, Voldemort can smell him from a mile away." -Original
- "Cheaters never prosper, but it makes running a whole lot easier." -My anonymous friend's dad
Did you find this page interesting, or did you wonder when I would shut up?