|Other names||Warwolf 1|
|Homeland||California, United States of America|
|Age||37 (not my real age)|
|Eye color||Blue-Green in RL|
|Professional Character Data|
|Notable facts||Commander of the Warwolf Squadron|
|Chronological and Political Information|
United States of America
Task Force 108
Well lets get down to buisness shall we? First off, I have been playing Ace Combat since AC5, but I have also tried out AC3, AC4, AC0, and AC6. My favorite Ace Combat so far is Assault Horizon. It was perfect, although Close Range Assault really ticked me off. The story was great, the characters are awesome, and the aircraft are amazing. The only part I hated was that you can't preform Air-Ground missions with a fighter. That is what makes Ace Combat fun, AC6 had that just right.
Hello my felow aces, you can call me Warwolf. I am from California and I currently go to high school. My plan is to join the United States Military after graduating from high school. I love to read about history (mainly military), current events, and the conspiracy theories, though I don't believe most of them I find them interesting and creative. Once every year I head out to San Diego to visit MCAS Miramar for the annual airshow, last year I got he chance to see a friend of mine fast-rope from a UH-1N and I saw the Blue Angels for the first time.
This is my list of wingmen (friends). Please feel free to add your name and callsign below.
- Hector Neeleman, 18hotel
Why I dislike Ace Combat 6Edit
NOTE: Although this list is aimed at AC 6, I don't think it's a bad game overall. I actually still play it and I hope to improve some pages with info from this game.
- The only planes people choose in multiplayer are the Su-33 Flanker-D, F-22A Raptor, Su-47 Berkut, and the CFA-44 Nosferatu.
- The story was mainly about a tank commander and a lady looking for her daughter.
- Missle contrails were too big and can block your veiw.
- Most of the missions were boring and repetitive.
- Not enough enemy Aces.
- Allies request more help than they give. And usually just get in the way.
- Only 15 aircraft?
- No LASM on the F/A-18F Super Hornet? And yet an aircraft that can't carry one (the F-117A Nighthawk) gets one.
- F-2A Viper Zero gets all the good Weapons: QAAMs, X4AA, UGB, and LASM.
- The F-4E Phantom II isn't avaliable to the player
- No F-35 Lightning II. WTF!!
- The Strigon team was the worst enemy squadron ever. I shot them all down in the first mission! With my F-16C w/ RCL.
- llya Pasternak wouldn't have stood a chance without those annoying UCAVs.
- Fighter: F-22A Raptor
- Multirole: F-15E Strike Eagle
- Interceptor: F-14D Super Tomcat
- Bomber: B-1B Lancer
- Attacker: A-10A Thunderbolt II
- Helicopter: AH-64D Apache Longbow
- Fictional: X-02 Wyvern
Favorite aircraft that haven't been featured in Ace CombatEdit
- F-15SE Silent Eagle
- X-32 JSF
- F-35A Lightning
- F-16V Viper
- Mitsubishi ATD-X
- F-86 Sabre
- "In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine."
- ―Erwin Rommel
- "The future doesn't belong to the fainthearted, it belongs to the brave."
- ―Ronald Reagan
- "A professional soldier understands that war means killing people, war means maiming people, war means families left without fathers and mothers. All you have to do is hold your first dying soldier in your arms, and have that terribly futile feeling that his life is flowing out and you can’t do anything about it. Then you understand the horror of war.
- ―Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
- "When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die."
- ―Jean-Paul Sartre
- "They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards."
- ―Creighton Abrams
- "If tyranny and oppression comes to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy... the loss of Liberty is to be charged with the provisions against dangers, real or imagined, from abroad..."
- ―James Madison
- "The duty of a Patriot is to protect his Country from its Government"
- ―Thomas Paine