Original post can be found in "ACAH:Final Thoughts Article". Post was done by Shirai_Kuroko, which is also me.
Well, honestly, writing my thoughts of Assault Horizon is almost as complicated as writing an essay for a history assignment. Trust me. At one point, I felt that the game was cool and enjoyable, but at another point, the game became a frustration.Read more >
So, here I go. Wall of text ahead!
What could have been better?
1. The storyline is indeed a drop in quality compared to the older ACs in Strangereal. You face a cliched story of US VS RU and US ends up winning. Also, I miss the plotline in older ACs where they are actually more of an anti-war instead of pro-war like in here (I mean that in AH, it seems that there's almost no negative sid…
MY WISHES FOR THE UPCOMING ACE COMBAT: ASSAULT HORIZON
Safe to say, I have a load of wishes for Namco in AC:AH, those are:
1. Give us the ability to do Pugachev's Cobra in AC:AH
2. Give us ability to deploy flares
3. Give us the following planes:
- Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23/23BN/27Flogger
- McDonnel Douglas AV-8B+ Harrier II
- Dassault Mirage F1
- Sukhoi T-50 PAK-FA
- Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-35
- Yakovlev Yak-141 Freestyle
- Mil Helicopters Mi-24P Hind-F
Mil Helicopters Mi-28N Havoc
Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow
McDonnel Douglas AH-6 Little Bird:
4. Give us an ejection animation should the player/enemy gets shot down. I am bored of the lack of it.
5. Give us super planes, probably the original ones (Falken, Morgan, etc.)
6. Give us super ene…
Read more >