MY WISHES FOR THE UPCOMING ACE COMBAT: ASSAULT HORIZON
Safe to say, I have a load of wishes for Namco in AC:AH, those are:
1. Give us the ability to do Pugachev's Cobra in AC:AH
2. Give us ability to deploy flares
3. Give us the following planes:
- Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-23/23BN/27Flogger
- McDonnel Douglas AV-8B+ Harrier II
- Dassault Mirage F1
- Sukhoi T-50 PAK-FA
- Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-35
- Yakovlev Yak-141 Freestyle
- Mil Helicopters Mi-24P Hind-F
Mil Helicopters Mi-28N Havoc
Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow
McDonnel Douglas AH-6 Little Bird:
4. Give us an ejection animation should the player/enemy gets shot down. I am bored of the lack of it.
5. Give us super planes, probably the original ones (Falken, Morgan, etc.)
6. Give us super enemies. (Like P-1118 Aigaigon)
7. More night time missions.
8. Ability to go stealth in SP/MP in F-22A, F-117A, B-2A, PAK FA, and F-35B/C
9. Give us ability to hover in: AV-8B+ Harrier II, Yak-141 Freestyle, and F-35B Lightning II. And even VIFF in Harriers.
10. Probably they can have 2 separate, but parallel campaign. One with helicopters, and one another with airplanes.
11. Give us ability to destroy buildings as seen in the trailers.
12. Give us Allternative endings in AH. And probably the option to smash Markov with our plane.
Might be more to come