- This article was previously published at FANDOM on April 5, 2016.
The Ace Combat series is a varied one, with many enjoyable mechanics and some not-as-enjoyable issues. There's still a notable lack of information on the upcoming Ace Combat 7 but its developers have a history of over 15 prior games to improve upon. What can – and should – this next installment learn from the previous games in the series?
As obvious as it may seem to suggest fixing bugs, some Ace Combat games have had the same consistent, annoying bugs. One of the most popular bugs plaguing all of the games is the AI's ability to fly through the ground. Even Ace Combat Infinity, the latest console game in the series, has this problem. Some fans joke that this shouldn't ever be fi…
Read more >
- This article was previously published at FANDOM on March 13, 2016.
Fans were overjoyed to learn that Ace Combat 7 would be one of many Ace Combat games to take place in a fictional world known as "Strangereal". Strangereal's Earth is completely different from our own; the landmasses, countries, and history are completely unique. Most Ace Combat games that take place in this fictional world are highly reviewed, and fans have been asking for a new game to take place in Strangereal for years.
The most recent releases in the Ace Combat series – Ace Combat: Assault Horizon and Ace Combat Infinity – instead took place on our real Earth. Sure, fictional events took place with fictional characters, but they involved the United States, Russia, Japan, Duba…
Read more >
Greetings, aces! It is a sad day around the world; just hours ago, Ace Combat Infinity closed its doors after nearly four years of service. We tip our hats to Project Aces and the ACEINF management team within PA for all of their hard work in maintaining the game this long.
But with Infinity gone, our sights are now focused back where they belong: on Strangereal. And to celebrate this occasion, we have decided to stop pretending what this wiki covers. No, we don't care about mission articles, we don't care about the games, and we certainly don't care about many of the characters.
What we have always cared about is Belka. It's always been Belka.
Starting today, new rules will be enacted across Acepedia, which will be renamed to Belkapedia:
- All arti…
- Bone Arrow
- Reaper (Ribbon)
- Sons of Troia
- Butterfly Master
- Reaper Squadron
- Reaper (Gold Ribbon)
- The Ace of Arrowblades
- UAV Kill Mark
- Southern Operation
- Ravine Survivor
- Operation Override Campaign Medal
- THE VALLEY OF KINGS
- The Demon Lord
- Operation Bunker Shot Campaign Medal
- Test Pilot
- Flying Cat
- Hovering Bird
- OEL Pilot Medal (Comona Base)
- OEL Pilot Medal (Comona Base) (HARD)
- OEL Pilot Medal (Austria)
- OEL Pilot Medal (Austria) (HARD)
- OEL Pilot Medal (Dubai)
- OEL Pilot Medal (Dubai) (HARD)
- OEL Pilot Medal (Moscow)
- OEL Pilot Medal (Moscow) (HARD)
- OEL Pilot Medal (Pipeline Destruction)
- OEL Pilot Medal (Pipeline Destruction) (HARD)
- OEL Pilot Medal (Weapons Base Assault)
- OEL Pilot Medal (Weapons Base Assault) (HARD)
- OEL Pilot …
Read more >
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown producer and Ace Combat showrunner Kazutoki Kono has had multiple interviews this week. Many of them were online with various Japanese outlets, but there was one in particular on Gamespot's livestream. Here are the most important points from each interview.
- "Hello, this is the Weekly Famitsu. And I like to play polo. You know, with the horses."
- F-2A confirmed.
- The Kestrel II is confirmed to be an aircraft carrier.
- The crumbling city in the trailer is confirmed to be Farbanti.
- Kono says that the E3 build took longer than they thought it would, so to make sure the game would be as polished as possible, Kono made the decision to delay it to 2018. "We believed it woul…
Read more >