Update 11 is available for download and requires 832 MB of free space.
The game has completed maintenance and is back online. No further maintenance has been scheduled.
For a full list of Infinity update details as presented in-game, see Ace Combat Infinity/Update details!
Update 11 contains the following additional confirmed content:
- 6 New Standard Aircraft (available on the Aircraft Tree)
- 17 New Special Aircraft (available through Ranking Tournaments, Challenges, or other methods)
- 3 New Missions
- 4 Online Co-Op Ranking Tournaments
- 2 Team Deathmatch Tournaments
- Piston Aircraft Team Deathmatch
- 6 Item Drop Events
- 10 Types of Challenges
- New Aircraft Parts
- New Special Weapons
- Other Changes
- Su-35, F-15 S/MTD, Su-37, F-35B, ASF-X, T-50, F-22A, YF-23, Su-47, FB-22, and ATD-0 can now reach Lv.20.
- B-1B Lancer and B-2A Spirit can now reach Lv.15.
- If you change the aircraft in an aircraft set, the name will not be reset anymore.
- We can now restrict rooms to the following settings:
- Piston Fighters only
- Rental Sets only
- No aircraft restrictions
- "Alps / Cloudy" will be added to Free Flight.
- Some kind of additional bonus for continuing to play in a room even if the Room EX. bar has been filled.
- The roundels of the United States Air Force and the German Luftwaffe will be available through Challenges. However, they can only be applied to certain aircraft.
- When an instant radio message is sent out on the left side of the screen, you'll also see the emblem of the person who sent it in addition to their username. This can be disabled in the options.
- ↑ Ace Combat Infinity Update 11 Adds New Aircraft, Missions, and Events. GameRanx. Published September 16, 2015. Retrieved September 16, 2015.
- ↑ File:Ace Combat Infinity - Update 11 Trailer (Japanese). YouTube.