The YA-10B is an experimental attacker variant of the A-10A Thunderbolt II. It features massive improvements across the board compared to the A-10A.
During the Circum-Pacific War, YA-10B marks its only known use in the Strangereal universe in which a Yuktobanian Air Force YA-10B "Distant Thunder" saw action during Pobeda Peninsula prison break.
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
- "A modified A-10, with enhanced radar equipment for night and adverse weather missions. Its forward airframe has changed significantly to accomodate the added components."
- ― Hangar
How to Unlock
- Available to purchase after filling Kill Rate Gauge of A-10A Thunderbolt II. Costs Ƶ20,000.
- Speed: 39
- Mobility: 59
- Stability: 83
- Defense: 99
- Air-to-Air: 37
- Air-to-Ground: 93
- OS: Monochrome polka-dot pattern camouflage
- RZ: Black camouflage
- SP: Black body with lightning motif, Distant Thunder livery
The YA-10B's cockpit (left side)
The YA-10B's cockpit (right side)
Razgriz color in the hangar
- ↑ Heartbreak One (mission). Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War.